Sunday, June 7, 2009

Graduation!

Yesterday I watched Tydon while Kace and Nate went fishing and Kace came up the stairs and presented me with this note and flower.(If you can see the flower was poked through a hole on the note.) I love these kind of notes and I will decipher the words if you can't read them it says,
Dear Grandma and Grandpa,
You Guys are the Best. and I Love You. The Best part is the Games. Im so excited so Is Tydon.
Love Kace
Look at my Teeth
He was so excited because he lost another tooth and he wanted to make sure that we didn't miss it. Now he has, I think 4 missing teeth, it is a right of passage, he is growing up!
He graduated from kindergarten this week and we went to his program and listened to the cute songs that they sang. He also received his diploma and was able to wear the hat that he had made.
CHEESE!

Here is his diploma.


CHEESE again!

The excited parents, next year he will get to go all day!! Congratulations Kace, we love you.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome hat Kace!! And way to go on graduating. That was a pretty good note you got as well mom.

Rachel said...

He was so excited about the note and I think the best part (he thought) was the flower. He looked all over for the hole punch, but never found it, so he just poked it through. He wondered if he had to make a new letter because he had to scribble a part.
Thanks for coming to the graduation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails