Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I love the rain


We have had a lot of rain lately and I am loving it, everything is so green and beautiful. Yes, it may be difficult to mow the lawn but just do it like they do in Pennsylvania where they get this kind of rain all the time, when it is time to mow the lawn they just mow whether it is raining or not. I have been walking to the top of Giraffe hill a couple of times a week and one day I took my camera because the views from a top the hill are breath taking and totally make the walk worth it. What a beautiful world we live in!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That is pretty green for the West!

Rachel said...

I love it too. I saw a comment on facebook today and I thought it was true, it was, "when you live in a desert don't complain about the rain!"

olderockhouse said...

Donene! Seeing your happy face makes me smile. You are one of the beautiful people inside and out. I'm glad you found our blog. We just got back from the stake trek and it made me think of running into you two last year. Good times! Have a wonderful summer!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails