Sunday, July 5, 2009

Granpa's hay haulers (Rollers)

Our 4Th of July was kind of boring and a lot of hard work because Ryan spent the day finishing hauling all of the hay. Earlier in the week he had some helpers and he was wishing that they were still here to help.
For their size they did a great job and Evan would not be out done by his brothers so he wouldn't even let me help him. He would just say "Me do it Grandma!" so I let him go at it. Our hay field is on a hill so it is easier to just roll them down the hill in a line and they are easier to pick up.

Thanks for your help you strong little men, I know they have muscles because they are always showing me, (I think they get that from you know who?)

Carson, Kace, Layne, Evan and Bryce thanks! Grandpa can't wait until you are older, maybe we can have it finished before the 4Th of July then.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Being away makes me miss those days. I will say though I didn't enjoy hauling, well driving the truck on that hill. I always felt like I was going to tip over! Apartment and City living just doesn't compare to good ole country living! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails