This last week has been the week of the hikes. Last Saturday Isaac and Ryan decided they were going to go on a hike to
Ben Lomond Peak (well I guess they were really going to go to Willard basin and find some rocks) and because Mary and Jessica had never been to
Ben Lomond Peak we all decided to tag a long.

Making it up on the bumpy road from
Mantua was quite the trip but once we arrived in Willard basin it was worth all of the bumps.

It was a pleasant day, (not too hot) and the flowers and the views were spectacular!

When we got to the top we had to sign our name in the book and we decided that Lincoln was probably one of the youngest hikers to make it to the top. He is just 6 months and his Uncle Mac being the great man that he is packed him up to the top.

I didn't want to go down because it was so beautiful.

We met Isaac and Ryan coming around the corner on our way back, they didn't find the rocks they were
looking for but Mary was very glad to have Isaac back. I think Mac was also glad to hand over Lincoln to Isaac, ( Lincoln is getting to be quite the load.)

I couldn't resist taking a picture of Lincoln in the flowers, it was a great day and the next hike I took this week made this one look like a piece of cake.
3 comments:
holy smokes you guys are tough. I've never done the hike, but from the looks of things, it wasn't easy. Great pictures.
Jess went on one of dad's hikes!!? Lincoln looks like quite the chunker. And a lot like Mary's side of the family, I think.
That pic of lincoln is so cute! I can just see mac packing him around, he probably thought it was going to build him more muscles!!
Post a Comment