Friday, July 10, 2009

Sofia's birthday!

Today is Sofia Lorraine's birthday she was born at 3:06 pm and weighed 9lbs. 7oz. and was 20 3/4 inches long.
It is so fun to be here on her special day. Livy and Jaedon were so cute and excited to meet their baby sister.
Mom and Dad are doing well and did a great job!

Olivia and Jaedon have a new sister! Her middle name is from her great Grandma Jones (Lorraine)



Welcome into this big, old world baby Sofia!

4 comments:

The Obergs said...

she's such a doll! A couple years ago when Taylor and I were talking about having kids I told him that if we had twin girls I wanted to name them Olivia and Sophia.... I guess neither of those names will be happening for us now. hahah, they've got good taste.

Lana said...

YEA!!! I was wondering about Mel the other day as I was driving up to willow flats, wondering if her little girl came. She is beautiful. It has to be so much fun with so many adorable grand kids. Not all Grandmas are so lucky!!! I tried figuring out which house is yours, with no luck. Did you know that Jennifer Larson is my husbands cousin?! We were talking about you a couple weeks ago. She thinks your great as well =).

Donene said...

I didn't know that you were related to Jennifer, if your husband is like Jennifer you are one lucky girl.

Unknown said...

Thank you! Crystal you can still use those names if you would like. They are not taken in any way. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails