We decided to go to the Roots Farmers Market in
Mannheim PA, it is not far from Lancaster and they hold a large market every Tuesday. It was probably THE BIGGEST market I have been too. There was tons of fresh fruit, vegetables, crafts, antiques, and things to buy. They even have an auction in the morning where they auction off animals and produce. We didn't get to see that but did get to see the animals. I did love all of the fresh produce and we ate fresh corn, tomatoes, cucumbers, and peppers tonight for dinner. We will have to eat the cherries and blueberries tomorrow. It was delicious! Most of the booths were run by the Amish and there was pretty much anything you wanted to buy there.
There were lots of people there too and we each had to be in charge of someone, I tried to be in charge of myself because I am usually lost.

Isn't this a large mound of radishes and don't you just want to take a bite!
We drove home in the afternoon and drove through Lancaster so Caitlin could see all of the Amish homes and see them working and driving their buggies around town. I never tire of watching how they live, it is quite fascinating.
After dinner Sofia was sleeping in her swing and Mel made the comment that if we didn't wake her up she would probably be up all night. So I volunteered to play with her ( they really had to twist my arm.) I thought maybe if we took some pictures and changed her clothes she would wake up for awhile. Some of these pictures turned out so cute, it is not hard to take a cute picture when you have such a cute subject.

I was playing with the color on this one and I think the pale pink turned out so cute, I think this is one of my favorites.

She was really quite good for most of these photo's which is amazing for a newborn.

I think she is saying in this one,"Grandma, you are pretty funny!"

I love the innocence of babies, isn't it just the best.

" Peace out"

Another cute pale pink.

Okay, so I saved the best for last, isn't this just the cutest little face, I am sure she is thinking, "Okay, Grandma that is enough!"
2 comments:
How precious and cute. I can't believe what a doll she is.
She is pretty cute, I just want to squeeze and kiss her little cheeks every time I see her.
Post a Comment