
It seems that when I am not keeping up on this blog I am either too busy or I am living a boring life and I have nothing to write about. Well this last week and a half have been very busy. First of all my apologies to Isaac for not writing something about his birthday. We did celebrate it when Rainee was here but I forgot my camera and I used her camera and I did not upload the pictures so they are still on her camera probably somewhere in Mesa right now. We had a Pizza party and had yummy cake and ice cream and then went to the Logan aquatic center with everyone and had fun swimming and going down the water slides. So Isaac my apologies for not honoring you on your special day. His birthday was Aug 12Th and we soooo love Isaac. He has always been such a peace maker in our home and always has a big grin for everyone. We love his smile. So Happy birthday Isaac we had a lot of fun celebrating with you, it was a very fun night.
Rainee and the boys came to visit last week and we had a very fun filled week, I don't know about Rainee but I am exhausted trying to keep up with all of their energy.
We had a little grand camp with them on Friday night, Rainee wanted them to experience a grand camp because she had such fun memories of when she was young and going to Grandma and Grandpa's grand camp. We will have to have one next year when more of the grand kids can come. I remember that in order to attend the only criteria was that you were potty trained. Well Bryce didn't quite fit that criteria so Rainee came up and got him before we went to bed. It was a good thing too because he had a blow out before she came up and we had no diapers so he just ran around the rest of the night bare bummed. We went up the canyon and took the trailer and had hot dogs and marsh mallows and built a fire and played bears and Indians. When it got dark Ryan told them some stories and then we went to sleep in the trailer, I am glad that we had the trailer instead of a tent because it stormed most of the night and we would have been quite wet. The night was quite uneventful except that Evan fell out of the bed a couple of times and was rolling around on the floor trying to figure out where he was.
It really must be a boy thing because I can't remember being excited about catching grasshoppers but when the Cannon boys came earlier in the summer that was one thing that they wanted to do, catch grasshoppers and feed them to the chickens and watch them gobble them up. When they were here before the grasshoppers were not out yet but they are here now and it didn't take them long to fill up a quart jar. They love to catch them but I THINK they like watching the feast more.
We also went to the County Fair and Carson told me it was the first time he had been to one. He said, "he had only seen it on TV and knew that there were pies and cakes". Yes, there were pies and cakes but there were also animals and tractors!
One of the afternoons we drove over to Lamont to cool off it was fun and we did cool off.
I had forgotten how fun it is and have decided I want a wave runner because that was the highlight on the water. Kace, Layne and Carson were going to try the tube all together but it didn't quite work out so we just soaked Carson and Kace when they had their turn on the tube. Oh, Caitlin got pretty soaked by Doug on the tube as well.
3 comments:
Loved all the pictures as usual. When I asked Kace who was the funnest driver he said.....GRANDMA!! :)
Yeah, that's because she probably drove like a GRANDMA!! ;) heehee Just kidding.
I was going to leave more to my comment, but then my VT came so I had to run. But I was also going to comment on how I miss the Dam. There were a lot of fun memories made there. Looks like you were definitely not bored, but busy and having the time of your life! :)
Post a Comment