Saturday, August 8, 2009

Celebrating Nate's birthday!

This last week we celebrated Nate's birthday. We won't say how old he is because it makes me feel verrrrrry OLD! He was born in 1976 so you can figure it out. Nate doesn't like people to make a big deal over him and especially his birthday, ( I think he takes after his Dad) but I feel I need to tell you a little about him. He is my oldest child and was the Guinea pig for all of our experiments as new parents. Of course you know that your first born always has a special spot in your heart and I know Dad and I love him for putting up with trying to figure out how to be a parent. Because he is the oldest he is the example for those to follow and he has been a great example to the rest of the bunch. He is a great Dad to Kace and Tydon and he has become one of Dad's good friends. We love you Nate and wish you a very Happy Birthday.

We had a little celebration for him and this video is some of what we did. Mostly we sat around and had Kace and Tydon entertain us, but we probably had some of the best entertainment of the afternoon from Mac. As Jessica put it," I think he just got rid of any manhood that he had." The water show turned into a water fight and then Kace didn't know when to quit so it turned into a crying fest. I think Kace learned not to start a water fight with Mac because when he says it's done he means it. Sorry Kace you are the guinea pig in your family too. So watch the video, it's kind of long and Yes, Mac is still manly.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Nate!! I did mean to call you on your birthday and the day after, and the day after that...yeah, I never did it though obviously. But I was thinking about you.

Mac you are one weird kid! :)

Rachel said...

I was laughing all the way through the video and I have seen it before!!! Happy Birthday to Nate. You forgot to say that he is a wonderful husband too..........I am eternally grateful! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails