Sunday, September 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Rachel!

Today is Rachel's birthday! from now on she will stay the same age she was this last year. ( so you can probably guess how old she is.)That would be 29. I don't think she needs to worry about her age because she is as Nate would say it," A pretty hot Mama!" We love Rachel and her attitude and fun way of life. She is a great Mom to Kace and Tydon and a wonderful wife to Nate. She is such a joy to have in our family.
So may all your wishes come true and may you have a very GREAT day!! We love you Rach!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Thank you so much! I love you too :)

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday!!!! You are getting OLD!! ;)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Rachel! I have only a few more months until I hit the big 3-0. Can I be like you and stay 29?

Jessica J. said...

Happy Birthday Honks!!!! Love you

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails