Here are some pictures of this morning of Olivia opening her gifts. She loves dolls and she got plenty!(Thanks to the garage sales.) I had to make her a cute hat for her birthday and of course she is the perfect model.Monday, September 21, 2009
Olivia is 2!!
Today is Livy's birthday!! She is 2 years old. She has been so excited for her birthday and whenever we would say it is her birthday she would promptly say,"Cupcakes!" She woke up this morning and didn't even notice the presents but was so excited to have cupcakes. She waited for Jaedon to wake up and then she got excited for the gifts.( I think Jaedon was more excited to open them than she was.) It is always fun for everyone when there is a birthday in the family.
Here are some pictures of this morning of Olivia opening her gifts. She loves dolls and she got plenty!(Thanks to the garage sales.) I had to make her a cute hat for her birthday and of course she is the perfect model.
Here are some pictures of this morning of Olivia opening her gifts. She loves dolls and she got plenty!(Thanks to the garage sales.) I had to make her a cute hat for her birthday and of course she is the perfect model.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Happy Birthday Liv!!! You are definitely all girl, and we love you so much!
I know I have told you before, but I think livy just gets cuter and cuter and she is a beautiful princess!
Post a Comment