you guessed it! Hershey land.
Thursday, September 10, 2009
We will soon be back
We meaning Ryan and I will soon be back here...
Yes, we will be going to Phillips at Inner Harbor in Baltimore Maryland. I can't wait for the seafood and all you can eat crab legs. Mr. Jones will not be as excited because he doesn't love seafood as much as I do. ( he goes to just see me so happy.) We will then travel to ...
you guessed it! Hershey land.
I am even more excited about seeing these cute little kids, baby Sofia and of course MEL!! I talked Ryan into coming with me (even though he will be missing some major hunting), but because he loves us he is coming for a few days. It will be fun to spend sometime in Hershey again. So get ready Jaedon, Livy, Sofia and Mel here we come!
you guessed it! Hershey land.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We can't wait!! Some reinforcements are much needed. I tweeked my back somehow 2 days ago. Dad will become a seafood lover after having those crab legs! :) They're to die for!
Have so much fun! And great job on the canning...you are going to have to teach me someday...I really want to learn how to can!
Post a Comment