Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Here we go again...
Are you ready for another deer story?? Today Mac and Ryan went hunting in the cold wet morning. Where did they go? Well it was in Idaho where the deer are. They got some great pictures of their experience. The story went like this, they found the brother to the one that Nate shot last week and he had heard about the ordeal of his brother jumping out of the truck and how this super woman (who was Nate's mom, ran after the deer and threw the gun to Nate so he could finish him off.) This deer thought I better not fool these people into thinking that I am dead because I will end up dead any way. So when all the shooting started he just fell over and said, "I'm through! You can have me!"
He looks pretty dead, doesn't he?
Ya, I think this one isn't going to jump out of the truck (you can tell by the way his tongue is hanging out.) After they took this picture they decided to haul him down to the truck. He was quite heavy and Mac and Ryan weren't sure if they could make it down the mountain or not. As they were hiking down the mountain Mac and Ryan started talking about the great hunt the week before and how this deer had no chance because the mighty hunters had conquered again. Little did they know that this deer wasn't dead either!!! They had used those darn reloaded bullets again so the more they talked the more afraid this poor deer became and as they got closer to the truck the deer thought this is my last chance. He (the deer) made a run for it and he was so scared that he jumped right out of his skin. So if any of you see a naked deer walking through the forest tell him you know where he left his skin. It is at Mac and Jessica's in their garage.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
There sure as heck is no deer skin in my garage- i would be having to clorox that garage every five minutes if there was!!! Heck no cowboy...
I was just going to say that I am pretty sure Jess is not going to like having that in her garage :) but then I saw that she already commented. haha
Very creative. love the stories. They have their stories and we have ours!
I was just going to say that I am pretty sure Jess is not going to like having that in her garage :) but then I saw that she already commented. haha
Very creative. love the stories. They have their stories and we have ours!
Jess do you see Mac's hands in that last picture!? Covered in blood! Yummy! heeheehee
Mom you are very creative with your tall tales.
You are way too funny.
Love the stories. I'll be sure to keep an eye out for that naked deer! LOL
You are horrible people are going to start calling you and saying that you guys are cruel to animals. And by the way you forgot to put just kidding again but i sure hope no one believes this one.
Post a Comment