I tried posting this to my sidebar and it would only show half of the pictures. What am I doing wrong? So I will just leave it here until I figure out how to do it on the side.
Livy has been loving it too! She threw a fit when I turned it off the first time. She likes to name everyone that pops up, and when she sees the pictures with Bryce, and I think one of Ty, when they have messy faces, she says, "OH, messy!"
4 comments:
I tried posting this to my sidebar and it would only show half of the pictures. What am I doing wrong? So I will just leave it here until I figure out how to do it on the side.
You need to make it in the smallest format. I love it though! It was awesome.
I think it is a cute post anyway!
Livy has been loving it too! She threw a fit when I turned it off the first time. She likes to name everyone that pops up, and when she sees the pictures with Bryce, and I think one of Ty, when they have messy faces, she says, "OH, messy!"
Post a Comment