We celebrated Tydon's birthday the night before Rachel and Nate left for Greece. He got this truck that played some rocking music when you pushed a button and he then started showing his dance moves. I don't know what was up with the head banging. Then I looked over and Lincoln was getting into the groove as well. Tydon is such a cute, fun loving kid and it has been fun having him here while his parents are away. Happy Birthday Tydon!!
3 comments:
seriously he hasn't ever danced like that before. The whole hip thing is all brand new! i am liking it though :)
That is one crazy kid!! But we love him!
I had to get back on to show this to nate and now we are both laughing. We have to go watch it again! We will call later tonight (i think it will be morning for you guys). I am excited to talk to the boys! thanks again
Post a Comment