We celebrated Lincoln's first birthday and I can't believe it has been one year since his birth! We watched as he opened his gifts and Laughed at the silly cookie monster, I think if I got this gift as a one year old I would think that there was another kid in the family. It was so life like and it made us laugh as it went through all of it's antics. Watch Tydon laugh and then watch Lincoln's face as he tries to figure out this silly toy. Then watch how daintily Lincoln eats his first bites of cake. It was a fun night and we were thoroughly entertained watching Tydon, Kace and Lincoln celebrate!
3 comments:
Nice job on this blog! I haven't put anything on our blog for his birthday yet, so it was very enjoyable. Lincoln enjoyed watching the video of himself as well. Mary
Happy Birthday little Lincoln!! Wish we could have been there celebrate.
Happy Birthday to Lincoln! He was HILARIOUS with his cake :) Ty's laugh sounded more like Santa's HO HO HO! It was funny
Post a Comment