I have been asked many times if I had a place on the web where someone could look at things I have made. So I finally decided to make another site for people to look at items to purchase and find ideas to do different crafty things. On Saturday I was with Isaac and Mary at the Preston Alumni tournament and Mary was wearing the crocheted hat I made for her birthday. A lady wanted to know where she got her hat and she told her I had made it. The lady gave me an order for a hat and a headband. Mary is the best advertisment I have. She said that she has worn the hat many times this last week and has been stopped and asked where she got her hat, sooo I made another blog and you can check it out here.
I got the idea for the name from little Evan, when I was out to Rainee's for McKenly's birth I heard the words Easy Peasy Grandma several times. After finished his chore of cleaning the bathroom I asked him if he had finished doing his job of straightening up the bathroom and he replied, " That was easy, peasy, Grandma!" While playing wii and trying to show me how to play Star Wars, I would comment on how well he was doing and he would reply, "This is easy, peasy grandma!"
Most of the projects I try and do are not very hard and when they are I just think, Oh, easy, peasy, I can do this!" (If it only was that easy.) and just keep trying until I can figure it out. So, that is the name of my new site Easy Peasy Grandma.
I have been busy this winter making hats, shoes, and headbands so hopefully I can keep up now that the weather is getting warmer. Are there any of you out there that want to learn how to make these easy, peasy hats?

3 comments:
Uh, yeah! I'm just not the best crochet-er, and I don't know how to knit, although I'm willing to learn. Everything you make is so darn cute.
I love that hat! You need to get more pics up on your blog now and show people ALL the stuff. When I get around to it, I will post on my blog and hopefully send some more people your way! :)
I think you're going to do well. Who wouldn't want one of those adorable hats!?
Post a Comment