First of all I had to show these cute little cowboy boots that I found at the DI. I am starting to get a collection of them because when all of the boys are here they all want to wear a pair. I finally found a small pair that will fit the little cowboys in our family so I had to have Lincoln model them. I think the favorite pair though is still the "red cowboy boots" because it seems those are the first to be picked every time they come. If you look close you can see that Tydon has that pair on.

Isaac and Mary came up on Saturday night to do something fun for the last day of Spring Break and so we ended up having a Wii tournament. We ended up golfing, bowling, and obstacle coursing it until midnight. (we didn't realize it was that late until we stopped to take a break.) Then Isaac and Mary stayed overnight and went to church with us.


Isaac and Mary came up on Saturday night to do something fun for the last day of Spring Break and so we ended up having a Wii tournament. We ended up golfing, bowling, and obstacle coursing it until midnight. (we didn't realize it was that late until we stopped to take a break.) Then Isaac and Mary stayed overnight and went to church with us.Oh, and we had the best sandwiches from a new place in Preston it's called The NewYork Deli, the sandwiches are delicious!
Nate, Rachel, Kace and Tydon came up on Sunday afternoon and we continued the competitiveness. Hula hoop, ski jumping, bubble balancing, chicken flying and snowball fighting completed our competition downstairs. Then we decided we should play Mille Bornes so we taught Isaac and Mary how to play that fun card game. I didn't have any pictures of the card game but I wished I could have had pictures of Kace giving a wink and a tongue click trying to alert his Dad of the cards he had. (Nate and Kace were partners.) Also a picture of Rachel's looks of (if looks could kill) to Nate when he would play a bad card on our hand. (Rachel and I were partners.) Also the look Mary would give Isaac when he would tell her, "I guess I am going to have to win this game, ALL BY MYSELF!" (Isaac and Mary were partners.) But it was all in fun, (well I think it was.)
Kace has inherited somebody's great competitiveness, (I wonder where he got that from?)
It was a fun couple of days and yes, Wii are very competitive!!!
Kace has inherited somebody's great competitiveness, (I wonder where he got that from?)
4 comments:
I bet I would have won if we would have been there!! :D Just kidding. Who did win, by the way? Wii love the Wii at our house. Which Jaedon just got off of a week from NOT playing the Wii because he threw a HUGE fit while playing it one day. Definitely addictive.
I just read this post to Nate and we are laughing just thinking about it. It was VERY fun and yes, Kace is very competitive :)
oh those boots are too cute.
Ok, so I was messing around with my blog this morning and I think I fixed the problem I was having. Go into "settings" then look under the "basic" tab all the way at the bottom under 'global settings' there is a feature that says select post editor. I clicked on the "updated editor" bubble and it gave me all sorts of new features and yes, there is a spell check now!
I had to laugh at the picture of me and Tydon. We were both making a silly face with our tongue sticking out. Mel I won at everything. Not really Isaac actually seemed to win at everything he tried. Even the hula hoops! He was awesome at that.
Post a Comment