Saturday, April 3, 2010

Happy Easter in Spring like weather!

If I was browsing through my pictures and came across these next 2 pictures I would think that they would have been taken in the dead of winter. But I took them this morning and it is Easter weekend!! I had great plans of doing so much yard work this week!So I hope that all of you are having a great Easter weekend and if you are blessed with dry ground and spring like weather, good for you!!!!!!

I made these great orange glazed rolls today and we let them rise while we watched the morning session of conference and then we ate them for lunch. They were delicious, so I will share the recipe with you that I got from KSL Studio 5.

Click here for recipe!
Have a Happy Easter!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

YUM-O. I can't believe how much snow you guys got. Ours is thankfully all gone. We only got about an inch, thank goodness. See you tomorrow!

Unknown said...

That is a lot of snow! And those rolls look SOOO good. Wish we were there to share.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails