Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Happy Birthday Rainee!

Today is Rainee's birthday! She is the oldest of my three daughters and is the wife to Doug and the mother to 4 boys and now a girl! She lives in Reno Nevada and we wish she was closer but she makes every effort to come and be with us, which we are very happy for.
She is a great Mom and her house is always full of lots of activity (you can imagine with 4 boys.)
She is always busy with taking her boys to all of their sporting events and many of her days are full of repetition. I think all Mom's at sometime or another feel like they are in the movie "Ground hog Day".

This last picture is a picture of 4 generations of first born daughters. We are so happy that she got a first born daughter! We love Rainee and hope that her day is full of happiness and birthday surprises and if she doesn't get to celebrate her birthday we will help her celebrate this weekend!
Have a great day Rainee!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO RAINEE! Hope you have a great day. See you soon :)

Unknown said...

I AM THE WORST SISTER EVER!!!! Sorry Rainee, I have been busy and totally spaced it, but I do love you and hope you had a wonderful day. I love you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails