We have spent the last week in Orlando and oh, we have had so much fun! Rainee and Doug and their 5 kids, Caitlin, Ryan and I and Joan (Doug's mom) have had a blast! Well, maybe Ryan hasn't had as much fun as the rest of us (he has been in meetings all week.) It worked out that when we had this trip planned that he was going to be in Orlando at exactly the same time so it has been great to have him here with us. On Monday we started the week by going to Magic Kingdom! It was so fun! I have to tell you though that it is the rainy season here but even with the rain we have loved it.
Here we are starting out our adventure, Notice the color of the sky, it looks like a beautiful day right?
By the time we got off the ferry to get to the park it was the biggest down pour you have ever seen! The rain is nice though because it cools everything down and it feels like you are standing in a warm shower.
Can't go to Magic Kingdom without riding the tea cups!
Not sure what this picture was of but I think we were all relieved that the rain was over.
A visit to Minnie's house was in order, i love the pink.
We couldn't get Evan and Bryce out of the kitchen they loved how Minnie cooks.
Minnie's green house was just as fun!
We had to hit the mad hatter shop and Evan had to take my picture, it was a bad hair day pretty much every day. I think there were days that I finally did not even do my hair because it pretty much looked like this everyday.
This was the hat that Evan chose!
Caitlin thinks this one is her favorite.
Rainee chose to be a bride again!
Bryce thought he should try on Evan's hat.
A favorite of the boys was of course, Pirates of the Caribbean, they all got a sword or a gun!
The home that we stayed in was fabulous! It had 5 bedrooms and this great pool in the back yard! We loved having our private pool.
The next day we went to Hollywood Studios. Guess what? It was raining again! We got some new slickers and we were off for the adventure for the day!
The Star Tour was a hit! Evan wasn't sure if he wanted to have is picture with a girl Jedi!
McKenly was such a trooper, she was very good the whole trip. her communication is now growls and it is hilarious to listen to her when you just let her down on the floor and she growls all around while she is playing. (I think she likes to hear herself.)
Yep, Layne is a star trooper!
It wouldn't be a day if you didn't have a turkey leg! Yum, are they ever good!
We finished the night watching Fantasmic! It was a fantastic show with fireworks only Disney can do!
The week has gone by so quickly and we are hating thinking that it is coming to an end!
2 comments:
Looks very fun. I wondered if you were getting a lot of rain. When I would watch the weather it seemed like they always said it would be raining in Florida. Watch out for the hurricanes too.
Looks like a ton of fun! I can't believe all the rain :) I loved all the mickey (or minnie) mouse hats. I can't believe how much mckenly has changed already. crazy! have a safe trip home!
PS Kace plays at 5:15 at Bear River next week..... :)
Post a Comment