Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The rest of Universal

So, I have some more pictures of Hogwarts and the rest of Universal, so here we go!!



Remember the chess set that actually fight each other, well this is what they are doing!

Some of the ministry workers.
Yep, some of the wait times only 5 minutes.
Remember the Russians who come for the year of the tri-wizard cup well, these guys came marching through town and did their exhibition to the same music that was on the movie.
Yes, here are the french girls that were doing their ribbon dance. I didn't realize that I got such an action shot until I was looking at my pictures later, wow, she really kicked up her leg!
Here, they are a again rib boning through their dance.
Caitlin had to try on a robe, scarf and ride the broom. I love d the broom and really contemplated on buying it, the bristles had those little sparkle led lights in it and besides some day's I feel like a witch and everyone knows witches need a broom. I decided against buying it because I couldn't figure out how I was going to get everything on the plane!

We visited the Lost Continent, this is where the Poseidon adventure was.

This was more of a show inside of here than a ride but it was pretty cool as you went through the rolling water and saw the stage and room transform right before your eyes.
Yes, that is a very large statue, I think it was Triton.

This is where we ate for lunch it had some of the best Greek food ever! I had salmon and a Greek salad and it was delicious.
Here we are waiting for our table, this was actually the longest we waited all day.
This is looking up at the ceiling! It was like the whole building was chiseled out of stone.


This is the back view of the restaurant and the windows are where those openings are.

We then went into Jurassic Park. Recognize this jeep?

And this jeep?
The dinosaur fossils.
Help, I think I am getting eaten! No, I didn't wet my pants because I was scared, we had just finished going on the ride through Jurassic park and you don't just get wet, you get soaked!

Here is another water ride that we went on in Looney Tune land. It was good that we left the water rides until the end because I was sitting in the front and when we came down the bottom I had buckets of water in my lap and on my head!

Here is Ryan's size of Dagwood!

Yep, eat your heart out!
We sat in these to see if Caitlin was tall enough to ride this roller coaster. This is Ellen's favorite ride at Universal, she broadcasts her show from Universal every year on spring break. Caitlin said she loved it, I didn't go on it because Ryan and I were feeling the effects of so many G- forces. So, I just took pictures.

This is where all of the marvel comic characters were and the rides were pretty much out of this world!
Here are the pictures of the Incredible Hulk roller coaster.

Can You see Caitlin screaming as she screams on by?


The next stop was in Dr. Seuss land. I loved all of the characters here as well. I felt like I was in a Dr. Seuss book.


Horton hears a who?

Ryan giving the bird a rest so he sat on her egg.

The Cat in the Hat!
The rides were adorable! This one was of the story of the Cat in the Hat.
That is one big Lollipop!
It was a very fun day and one I will always remember, even though I looked like a drowned rat it still was fun!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Holy pictures! I think that place looks incredible :)

Justin, Shaylee, Mercedez and Sawyer said...

How fun!! I need to go there! We went a couple years ago before Hogwarts and now we'll just need to go back. I was looking at the family pictures on older posts. Do you have all grandson's but one? Just one girl? Or is there more?

Unknown said...

So I think the funniest thing about your pictures is all the people watching you and their expressions. Looks SOOO fun though. Glad you had a fun time.

Sandra and Rob said...

Your pictures are so cute. It looks like you guys had a blast. How fun!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails