Sunday, October 23, 2011

Hunting and Halloween

The weekend started out with this.  The boys and Ryan went hunting on Thursday evening and back packed in and stayed the night and then went hunting on Friday. It is so fun to see these boys when they are together. They were all excited when they left and I wish I could have gone just to hear all of the stories and the fun that they have when they are together.  It really makes me feel good to know that these brothers are such good friends. Ryan tells me how much fun he has when they are all together. (So, thank you to all of you wives out there that let these men have their fun for a couple of days.)

Yes, they all got a deer!

Isaac, got this one.

and Ryan got this one. It's kind of funny that they all shot their deer in the very same spot! Man, they must be good hunters!

There must be a lot of these bucks up in the mountains!

Too bad they didn't get a picture with all of the deer together.

Oh, they did get one with all of the "dears" together!
Mac really was the marksman on this deer. (Thus, he gets to hold the head in the picture.)

This one cracks me up! It was dark and I was afraid that they were all closing their eyes when the big flash went off so I told them to close their eyes and then open them when I counted to 3. This is what I got!


On Saturday we went down to Lynette's for a party that she and Nancy planned for all of the grand kids. They all wore their Halloween costumes.  I brought Lincoln, Kace and Tydon and when I went to pick up Lincoln he was SO excited! Mary said that he had been carrying around his costume all morning waiting to go. He's a little shy in this pic.





Kace was a Sumo! On the way down Tydon had to keep telling me that Kace's costume was so funny and that he was wearing a diaper! Kace didn't wear his costume in the car and then told me. "Grandma, my Mom, thinks my costume is inappropriate."  I asked him why she thought that and he said, "Because I have a bare chest!" When I saw his costume it made me laugh.

Here is Tydon as the black spider man.  He loves the black spider man for some reason.

We started the party out with a parade of costumes.

Here comes the parade!

There are Jedi's, spider mans, Rapunzel, black cats, Princesses, Dracula's. vampires, scooby doos, witches and all sorts of goblins here.

It was so fun to see how excited these little kids are to dress up!


Even baby Eleanor dressed up! Can you believe that Em is 6 weeks away from delivery!
I loved it when she laughed, her little belly jiggled the pumpkin!

The little girls, McKenly missed this one because she wasn't here yet.

The rest of the girls.

Kace was the leader of the parade and he stayed in character through out the parade.

It was a beautiful day and so much fun!

The Cannon's arrived!

Bryce wanted to be a tortilla, he got his wish!

We ate mummy dogs, witches teeth, witches fingers, spider juice, and decorated cookies for dessert.

and they all got to go home with a pair of these.

These were a hit as you can see.

Love it!
Thanks Lynette and Nancy ( and all those who helped) for a fun party!!
Happy Halloween!!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

So I was very confused, good thing I kept on reading :)

I just can't look at the Halloween pictures without laughing.

Unknown said...

Deer in a headlight. HAHAHAHA!!
What a fun idea for a Halloween parade. Wish we were there. Kace's costume is AWESOME!!

Clayton and Heidi said...

Oh my gosh! Rachel wouldn't tell me what Kace's costume was, she just told me that i had to check your bog! Holy hilarious!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails