We went and celebrated McKenly's birthday on her birthday but I haven't got around to posting these pictures, they are from my phone and I kind of forgot about them. Then I remembered the jumbo pizza and I thought I better show you. Rainee had ordered this jumbo pizza and Doug thought they needed 2 so she ordered two. I went with her to pick the pizza's up and I wish I would have had my camera ready when she came out the Salt City Pizza door. I started laughing out loud because the boxes were HUGE!
See what I mean... they were huge!
The boys thought so too!
Because the pizza is so huge, the slice you get is over a foot long!
McKenly was happy with all of her domestic toys.
She loves to clean and she loves to shop! (She must be a girl!)
She loves cookie monster so here is her cake.
The cake was trying not to fall over, but she didn't care.
We had a hard time keeping everyone from helping to blow out the candles.
She finally did it with her spit blow.
These pictures are actually from Christmas but because I got them off of my phone I thought they were pretty cute.
This was a toilet game that the Cannon's got and it was pretty funny to watch. (Don't you love Grandpa's and Ryan's head gear!)
It is kind of hard to get the marbles and put them in the toilet bowl and the toilet bowl randomly flushes, so you might get a face full.
Christmas is about games.
The Cannon boys all got some jamming guitars so Grandpa had to try them out.
I am starting to get back to normal after the flood but I still have a long way to go, but I am grateful that we don't have that moldy smell in the basement, so I think the water is pretty much all dried up.
I have started painting baseboards and will start painting walls hopefully this week.We are on our way to celebrate the February birthdays!

2 comments:
I think I need a child who loves to clean and shop. Sounds very nice to me!
That is one honkin pizza! That toilet game looks pretty hilarious too!
Post a Comment