My computer has a screen saver where it rolls through pictures that are in my file and every once in awhile it will scroll through some pictures like these. (sorry about the red eyes) and it makes me reminisce about the year that I had 3 graduates.
about how, great a Dad I have and how my kids and I love him so much!
About a heritage that always makes me proud, (I know you are not supposed to be proud but I am! especially when it comes to family. This is a a 5 generation photo with Rainee, Me, my mom, Grandma Marriott, and great grandma Smirl.
About the cute little kids that I have and the cute little grand kids they gave me, and are giving to me!
This is Mac.
again, about the great parents that I have and how supportive they have been in everything I do, and that includes everything that my kids have done as well.
and of course how great my family is, (love the cheeses!) We are not yet complete because if you notice I am pregnant with Caitlin.
about all of the fishing trips that we have been on with this fun bunch of boys!
Daughters, that I love! There is something special about daughters, they become your best friends!
about all of the games that I have watched in my lifetime and how I wouldn't have it any other way.
not just the boys but the girls as well.
loved watching this one! and she became one of my best friends!
(remember these Valley tournaments?)
remember us all dressed in white, how fun was that!
loved watching this one run! Oh, the track meets I have seen, and how fun it was to see their successes.
Just thinking about all of you today and how grateful I am that I have been a part of your lives!
3 comments:
Love the old photos and the memories too!
You as a mom have made life wonderful. Love you mom, and for always being there for us. I will never forget the impact you had on me of not giving up when I was running the Hershey track and field. I had spikes and you couldn't have them with these meets, and I didn't have any running shoes. I was ready to be done and just go home and call it quits, and I remember you were on the stairs of the bleachers and I was a few steps down, and you just kept asking me to ask someone else and borrow their shoes, of course it went back and forth because as a teenager you don't want to do that stuff. But finally you broke down and cried and was almost pleading with me. I saw how important it was to you and that it wasn't all about me, and how much you cared for us to not only succeed,but to at least try. Thank you.
Dont you just love family. I love looking at old pictures. Good Memories. We just hope some day Jeremy will come around and we can be a family with him again. Then ours will be complete. I love seeing photos of your Family.
Post a Comment