Sunday, July 1, 2012

To the zoo!

We went to the zoo this last week The Cannons, Jones' and Caitlin and Jocelyn went with us.  It was kind of a warm day but it was still fun. The boys love this elephant that spurts them with water and they all wanted a turn to get "spurted"!

Any time we found one of these metal animals, McKenly wanted to get on and get her picture taken, ( has she done this before?) anyway she was a natural. Love the face Bryce has, he has a cute little wink.

Carson had a great pose for this nest.

We went to the new polar bear exhibit and there were sea lions and porpoises. It was pretty cool, (no pun intended.)

Here he is.

The great white polar bear.

This was one of the bear skins.

Checking out another metal, I think it is a bear.

They had lots of misters going and they felt gooood!

Checking out the tigers.

Another metal animal pose.

I think every one has a picture of this.

The troop.

McKenly took a liking to Jocelyn because she got a "free ride."

Checking out the Giraffe's I think.

Yes, it was the giraffe's!


almost an adult.

tortoise Layne.

just hatched Caitlin.

crocodile Dundee Carson.

spider man Bryce.

slip-pin and slid-in McKenly.

It usually ends with the water world.

It was a great day!

We ended it at temple square ( well, Caitlin, Jocelyn and I did,)and this was the only picture I got.
But it is a pretty great picture, if I say so myself.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks super fun! And that was a pretty good picture of the temple.

Rachel said...

It was a great day and I am glad we were able to go. I love the picture of hatched Caitlin. It is funny :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails