These first pictures are actually the last of the pics,(for October) but if Ryan would look at this post he would say these 2 pictures are the most important. These boys all went hunting last Saturday and as you can see by the looks on their faces, they had a great time. You can see the mighty hunters in the bottom picture that shot these 2 deer. It you ask Mac he will say that his deer is bigger than Isaac's. Ryan always loves to go hunting with these guys, he says, he usually is laughing the whole time, between Mac's narrations, movie lines, and Isaac's one liners. It is a laugh a minute. I'm glad that they were able to have such a fun day.
These next pictures were at the end of September when I was able to go and tend the Cannon kids while Rainee and Doug were gone. As you can see little McKenly was ready to take a nap and she said she didn't want to and was crying a little bit and the next thing I knew she was just like this asleep on her bed.
(I knew she was ready for a nap.)
We went to several soccer games and here is Carson at the end of his victorious game.
Bryce loves playing soccer as well.
Way to go Bryce man!
McKenly thought we should get our pictures taken too.
just like this Grandma.
Tydon had a soccer game too, you will notice I usually get there pictures when they are playing goalie, (because they are holding still.)
Way to go Tydon!
Kace finished his football season and it was so fun to watch him.
He is a great player on Offense, and Defense.
Way to go Kace!
Here are some pictures when I was trying to get Lincoln to model a hat I had made. I had a hard time getting one in focus, cause this kid doesn't hold still!
Lincoln!
This little guy was a different story, he loved holding still and getting his picture taken
Cut little Trevor!
Didn't he make my hat look cute!
I went to visit the Cannon's for Grandparents day and Bryce and McKenly thought they needed some more pictures.
This was at Grandparents day with Bryce.
Move over Bryce, I need to be in the picture, (sorry about that!)
That's better, we can see both of us now!
![]() | ||||
| This is Evan at Grandparent day, he made me feel so loved! He was so excited that I was there! | It was a fun end of September and October! |





2 comments:
Hahaha...you sure didn't want Bryce in that picture, did ya? ;)
Well my favorite time of year is almost over and it is getting cold. :(. Thanks for being such a great and supportive Grandma. We love you!
Post a Comment