We started off December with the December birthdays and the 2 birthdays that were here, so we could celebrate chose to have a basketball birthday party. Here are 2 of the basketball players, and they both are mighty handsome!
This little one always melts my heart, he has the cutest grin and always lights up when he sees me.
These 2 are discussing the finer points of basketball, I am sure. ( Well, maybe Isaac isn't?)
The 2 birthday boys, just missing Jon.
Traegan, wants to open the gifts.
The next Saturday we went to Kace's piano recital and here is Tydon, quietly listening to the music, (love his grin.)
The performers, Tydon, needed to get in the pose as well.
Then we went to the Shaw party where we had fun eating and singing.
Rachel and Kace performed their duet, and as you can see, Tydon didn't want to be left out.
The next Saturday we went to the other Shaw party and here is McKenly getting ready to be,mmm, I'm thinking an angel that looks like a shepherd?
The manger
The tax collector
The shepherd
Joseph and Mary
the angels, yes, she must be an angel, she has tinsel on her head.
The whole nativity.
On Christmas eve, I was on call, ( I did get called in a couple of times, so it was kind of a weird Christmas eve for me.) The next morning we woke up, (I had to stay is Logan because I was on call, so we stayed with Mary and Isaac.) (Mr. Jones stayed with me as well.) and here is Lincoln ready to sing jingle bells and go and see Santa. He literally thought, I think that Santa would be there if we sang Jingle Bells. He looked everywhere, trying to find him and didn't even spot his presents for a good 10 minutes, because he couldn't fin him.
Trevor woke up, got into bed with Mom and then fell back to sleep.
Here is Lincoln, looking for santa.
Oh, here, is what he left!
Trevor was most excited about the candy and the eggnog that Santa has left.
Then he spotted this.
Lincoln loved his videos.
and loved looking in
grandpas sock to see what Santa had left him.
a red pear?
Then we traveled to the other Jones' to see if Santa had been there.
Yes, he made it!
I'm glad I got a picture of Kace's poster for his room, it turned out great!
Tydon loved his, I think it was iron man.
Can't remember what this action figure was called.
Santa came!
Then we traveled on to the Cannon's. Evan loved his gift from Santa and I don't think put it down, except to eat!
McKenly had to show me her doll house and her lip gloss.
Bryce with his dragons and his castle.
oh, and his monster!
see, he is still playing it.
Mckenly trying to fit all of her heels into her backpack.
Layne with his sword and his stuffy.
We then had a nice dinner of prime rib, it was delicious!
Grandma and Grandpa, Jocelyn and Caitlin came as well.
and we all settled in for a long winter's nap!
McKenly ready to travel to her next destination, (oops that is tomorrow, sorry you need to go to bed right now!)
Caitlin and Jocelyn
and finishing off the night with an all out sword fight.
It was a great Christmas!
1 comment:
Looks like it was a lot of fun. I really liked the picture of Mac and Isaac...classic.
Post a Comment