We celebrated January birthdays, in January, I know it is a little late but better now, than never.
We had planned on going to the fun park but when we arrived it was so busy we couldn't get in. Next plan go to the church and run around!
We celebrated Tydon, Lincoln, and McKenly's birthdays.
It was kind of fun because they had plenty of room to run around, the weather outside was dreadful, (thus everyone was at the fun park on a Saturday.)
and this church has a nursery with never ending toys.
So they played with the toys.
Lincoln wanted a camera for his birthday, so he practiced taking photo's, (I see you!)
and of course we had ice cream and cake.
one bite for Mckenly
one for Layne
a bite for Trevor
and Lincoln
a big bite for Layne
a smaller bite for Evan
Treagan just watched everyone else eating.
and Trevor finally got his cake.
I want some!
Presents
finally you give me a bite!
Presents
and more presents!
Now everyone gets to play with them!
Can't help but snuggle this guy.
Happy Birthday all of you January babes!
No comments:
Post a Comment