In July we had the Jones reunion commemorating the 100th birthday of Harold t. Jones. If he was still here, Ryan's Dad would be a 100 years old! that's crazy! We spent it at Bear Lake and rented a house by the lake, (the house was awesome, 9 bedrooms and I think 5 bathrooms, big enough to fit all of us, thanks to Cara.)
we had the reunion in a lodge in Paris.
lots of these pictures I couldn't help but take, because I have such cute grand kids!
On Saturday we let a "100" balloons with notes attached commemorating his birthday.
in between the storms we went to the beach.
more cute pics.
the lodge and the memorabilia
there was this fun rubber band game that the boys played, I don't think the girls played it because it was pretty wild!
The 8 children of Lorraine and Harold Jones.
they are standing in the order of their birth from left to right.
we had a great turn out and filled the lodge!
oops, this one is out of order, there go the balloons!
Janell had made these cute birthday cakes showing off all of the things that Grandpa Jones loved.
more of the beach, it was fun and warm.
we found these cute sand castles, Tydon wanted to get in them.
this one was probably big enough to get into.
Nate showing off his ninja kick.
I think he forgot to take off his t-shirt.
the rainbow between the storms, looking down from the house we were staying in.
this little guy is pretty expressive.
this is the dragon, by the big castle.
hmm, should I just take the top off of this one?
yep, it does come off pretty easily.
It was a fun couple of days and it was good to see all of Ryan's family!




























































1 comment:
hahaha...that was a good one mom. I was going to comment on Nate's farmer's tan, but your comment was much funnier than mines. looks like it was a lot of fun.
Post a Comment