Saturday, October 13, 2007

Boys, get with it!

So all of the men are lacking, except for my husband. I know you are probably not very excited or "in to it", but it would be funner if you contributed stuff. Caitlin and Rachel you have signed on to be contributers but have not contributed. Rach, I know you have an excuse, I did send it again by the way. I wonder if maybe you need to delete your blog at first too. Well, just see how it goes this second time. So here is a question for all of you, well I guess for mainly the women, what did you think about Sister Beck's talk. I only heard bits and pieces, but from what I heard I felt inadequate or lacking as a mother, and that I need to do more. And here is a question for all, who were your top politician picks from, I think it was Rachel's email. Mine was Mitt. Love you all!!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Hey! When I did the presidential quiz I first got Duncan Hunter (whoever that is) and then Mitt was number two. I did it again and put different prioritys and it was different, but all of the democrats were at the bottom. interesting! When Nate did it (I will say what he put because he probably will never post anything, although I am trying to pester him about it) he also got Duncan Hunter, which was weird because he did it at work without me around, so it was weird that we both got the same person. Anyway, his next in line was some other republican, mitt was at the bottom of his republicans, but all the democrats were once again at the bottom!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails