Saturday, October 13, 2007
Count Me In!
I've just been blogging for a couple of days now, and I really enjoy it even though it is not my thing, Mel. Although, anything requiring some capacity of tech saviness is enough to get my fire of desire burning! This weekend has been a great one by my standards. No studying!!! I took a horrible pulmonology test on Friday. Anybody know what the second most common reason for failure of pharmaceutical intervention in treating asthma is? I didn't even know what the most common reason was, let alone the second most common. You would think that in med school they would stop testing trivial material and get into the nitty gritty of biochemical pathways, pathophysiology, and treatment for common and complex disease processes. Anyway, I start my renal block on Monday, so I have been enjoying my weekend off. Jaedon and I got matching haircuts. He did a great job of sitting still, although we had to bribe him with a treat and bubble bath. We let him hold Mel's mirror and that distracted him for the most part. We also went to Chocolate World today to get Mel a birthday present. Jaedon picked it out all by himself and I thought his choice was an excellent one. I just hope Mel shares with us! And Mel, I drifted in and out of Sister Beck's talk, but from what I remember I kind of felt the same way. I didn't feel inadequate, but I did feel like I needed to try harder to be a better parent. Funny how our thought processes are similar, but at far different ends of the spectrum if you know what I'm saying. And if you don't know what I'm saying, I'll just explain it to you tonight, ha ha. And I know I'm going to take a lot of heat for this, but Hillary and Barak were at the top of my presidential list. I guess I'm just a liberal at heart.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment