So I know that I already sent this video in an email, but it just cracks me up when Jaedon gets excited about things. The face he makes and then the way he says things. Unfortunately he doesn't really make the face in this video though, but is still very cute and funny how he says it. And he was so interested in the bubbles that he didn't really say it like he does either, but you can kind of tell how he does or would say it. And I wish you all could be here to watch him, watch himself. That is another funny site to behold as well!
Like Jon said in his post, Jaedon got his haircut and looks SO much better! I really like the nice clean haircuts, no shaggy do's in this house. But it was so nice to cut his hair and not have to fight him. The mirror trick seemed to work!
No comments:
Post a Comment