Monday, October 22, 2007

Craziness





Well, this weekend like most was crazy. Doug went to Carson City with the scouts Saturday morning he got back at about noon. Just in time for Carson's soccer game. He had two one at noon and the other at 3:00. Since this was their last game they had a bbq in between the two games. Bryce was sick so Doug just went to the first game with Layne and the bbq. He then came home and watched the boys so I could go to his last game. Then when I got home we had to hurry and get the boys dressed for the ward Halloween party. They had a great time playing all of the games. Evan won the cutest costume for the 0-3 years olds. And my white chilli won Most Unique.
Then Sunday is crazy. I had to be at the church at 8:15 because I was the pianist for the choir. After the performance I found out they had asked me since all of the other pianists in the ward had declined to play it. It was a difficult song. I thought I knew it all right, but the piano and the choir was not together. So it didn't turn ou, but what can you say when they ask you to play the week before they perform. Evan was crazy during sacrament and during Nursery. He melted down during Nursery and just screamed for almost 2 hours. I was trying to help the primary practice for the program so it was not fun. So I found Doug. So Doug couldn't get Evan calm so they sat in Doug's car so Evan could scream and not bother people. Then after church Doug went home teaching he came home and I left to go visiting teaching. I came home and then went to choir practice. I came home and Doug had cleaned up the kitchen and made dinner then he left for a fireside.
We are hoping that this week is not so hectic as our weekend. Here are some pictures of them in their Halloween costumes, Carson's last game, and Layne being silly.

1 comment:

Donene said...

Well you r Sunday did sound pretty crazy and when you told me about it on Sunday I had to laugh, I know it wasn't funny but I remember some Sundays like that and I thought it was only my kids. I'm glad to see that the traits have been passed on.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails