Well we are getting into the Halloween spirit around our house. (Halloween is my favorite Holiday next to Christmas.) For Family Home Evening we carved some pumpkins. We thought Jaedon would love it! But he didn’t. We tried to get him to grab the pumpkin seeds out and before he would even touch anything, he would say no and shake his head. So pretty much Jon and I did all the work. But it was still fun to be together as a family. Jon carved the witch, and I did the spider. We had a kit and it is so easy to carve a pumpkin with these new fun kits.




I had to throw this one in. We bought this dress when we found out we were having a girl.
2 comments:
You did a great job with the pumpkins and the dress is very cute on Olivia!
That is what we did for family night too! However, our pumpkins are not as cute. Kace drew the faces on and then we carved them. He was excited though and had to go outside to "check on the pumpkins" this morning. It was funny!
Olivia looks so cute in that dress. I don't know how you don't change her clothes a million times a day! :)
Post a Comment