Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Greatest day of the year!! (according to me)
So yesterday was my birthday and I turned 27!! I can't believe I am 27, I am getting old!! But it was a pretty good day. In the morning Jon made breakfast and then of course had to leave for school. But when he was done with classes he came home, (about lunch time), and we opened some presents. I got a shirt, Adobe Photoshop 5 (YEAH!!), and Jaedon gave me a big tin bucket of chocolate, or as Jaedon says it, cockers!! Then Jon had to leave again and do stuff for school, but when he got home he made the best dinner ever!! For appetizers we had boneless honey BBQ chicken wings, with a homemade honey mustard sauce. It was good! For a drink I mentioned a lime ricky. Well, in our searching for a recipe, I found out that this is an alcoholic beverage. I always thought that it was just an Artic Circle drink. Poor little innocent Utah girl that I am!! But we got the next best thing with lime in it. Coke! (with lime). Then for dinner my chef made salmon, rice and asparagus. It was very delicious! Then the best part was dessert. Peanut butter brownies with a cream cheese frosting, and with ice cream. It was to die for!!! But it was a very good day. Thank you to all who sent cards. I loved them, and wish you all could have been here to join in the fun!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am very impressed Jon! Good job on the birthday meal. You will have to tell me how to make those brownies, you know I love brownies!
Post a Comment