Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Hammerin' Hank!

It sure has been good hearing from you all. Mel's B-day was a success, I guess. Unfortunately for her, I'm not big on B-days and I'm a horrible party planner. I can barely manage getting presents. For the first time in my life, I bought her photoshop about 1 month in advance. Then Adobe decided to come out with a new version during that time. Just my luck! It's one of those darned if you do, darned if you don't kind of things.

I thought I would post a movie of Jaedon playing baseball. He's dressing up as Derek Jeter this Halloween, so I decided he needed to swing like a champ. With just a couple days of practice, I think he's ready for the T-ball league!


1 comment:

Donene said...

Jaedon I can't wait to play ball with you again, you're getting better!!!
Love Grandma

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails