
Well this past week has been a good one for us. Nate and Kace have spent some time with Cyan (nate's dog) pheasant hunting. Tydon has started walking on his own. Tydon has started walking on his own. He started about a week ago. He thinks he is so funny when he does it and just laughs and laughs. He does about 10 steps max before he falls, but gets better everyday.
This last Sunday was our ward's primary program. They didn't have a microphone (it broke, just after the sacrament was passed), but the kids did really well. They all spoke well and I could hear everyone. Kace did excellent on his part which was, "I help my family by feeding my brother a bottle. I help my dad dig. I help my grandpa drive a tractor." Now for the singing. The last 3-4 songs three kids in his class decided to see who could be the loudest so it was more like screaming! Everyone was laughing and thought it was good that they at least knew the words. (Sometimes it seemed they only knew 4-5 words in the entire song!) The bishop said he still liked it and was touched. I was playing the piano (the regular pianist had a total knee done so she couldn't come) or I would have made the "eyes" at him to stop shouting. Oh well, it was very eventful to say the least. I also took kace to a BYU game this last week. He did pretty good, but was a little bored by the end. So for the whole second half we played the game of "guess if they are going to pass or run" that kept him entertained as he kept his score of being right or wrong. The video is two Sundays ago. Kace was coloring and just started singing "love is spoken here" I got my camera and secretly recorded him while he was singing. He is looking at me during his song, but doesn't know I recorded him until the end!
1 comment:
Rachel I couldn't see your video, could you please try sending it again. thanks!
Post a Comment