Traditions are great! We had Pie Night here on Sunday, and it went pretty well. There were some very delicious pies and Jon tried a cheesecake this year, with a brownie crust and peanut butter filling, with Reese’s peanut butter cups on top. Everyone thought that we had bought it from a store. It didn’t really get cooked all the way through, but it still was dang good! And then when every one was leaving we found out that it had been snowing and was still snowing. Our first snow of the year! “It is beginning to look a lot like Christmas!” (I threw that in there for my Christmas loving husband!)

Doesn't it look tasty!


Clint Duncan (Lynne's nephew), Clint ?, and Jon

Kellie Wright, Olivia, Mel, and Bennett (Kellie's little boy that is buds with Jaedon)

Jaedon of course wanted to get outside first thing this morning!!
3 comments:
THAT PIE looks SO DANG GOOD! Can I please have the recipe?
Sorry that was an oops, I hit the wrong key! That's great you have snow and maybe ours will be coming. It was really warm today. your pie night looked like it was fun and your pie looks delicious!
Mom, I'm not sure if our storms ever come your way. They are usually coming from the West going East. Atleast that is the way it looks on the news and the doppler they show.
Post a Comment