Sunday, November 18, 2007

Remember


This is kind of a silly picture especially me. I am at that awkward stage that no one should take pictures of. But all of my sisters and brother are cute and it kind of looks like a ladder. There are just seven years between me the oldest and Valerie the youngest. I am sure my mom was quite busy during these years so whenever I feel overwhelmed I just look at this picture and it puts everything into perspective. If she did it so can I! So all of you out there that are feeling overwhelmed remember... it could get worse!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How cute, you all had the same hairdo. It is funny to look at each of them "then" and see what kids they look like, or what kids look like them. Valerie I'm not real sure, Nancy I see Allison, Lynette definitely Bennett, Frank I see Brett (Is that the youngest one? I always get them confused.) Carolyn I can see mostly Chelsea, but some of Alex. And then Mom I see Nate. Grandma sure did spit you guys out fast, didn't she?!!

Rachel said...

I don't know if I would say 'spit', there must be a more correct term! haha

Unknown said...

Okay your right. More like PUSHED, or HEAVED. "Push 'em out, shove 'em out, WAY OUT!!"

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails