
Well, by now I am sure that all of you have heard about ty's stitch incident. However, if by chance you didn't hear about it, it goes like this.......We went to print some pictures and the picture place has some toys to occupy the children. Well Kace and Tydon were playing with them in the other room and when I was just about done I looked over to check on them and just as I did that I saw Ty fall on this 'stage-like' thing. He hit it just right and out came the blood. We took him to the doctor but he didn't want to touch it because it was on his face and there was a lip (on the cut), so he said to go to the ER and they would call a plastic surgeon over from Logan. So FINALLY (after about 4 hours) of waiting the doc came and we got it done. Today we got them out and it looks great! Anyway, it was a LONG day but it didn't seem to phase him much. The first picture is earlier that day (of the accident) I found him in the cupboard with everything all over! He looked cute! The next pic is right after his stitches with the bandage and the third is on Christmas of the stitches! Hope you all had a merry one! I will post some more Christmas pics later. love you all!
3 comments:
Oh, poor kid! Looks like it hurt. But he still is a dang cute kid! I think the older he is getting the more he is looking like Nate alittle bit.
I know the stitches AND his cuteness! haha
Did you guys have a good Christmas? Was Jaedon excited and get what was going on?
Tydon I am so sorry that you got your father's busy gene and if you follow in your father's footsteps there are many more stitches to come! You still are on e cute stich guy!
Post a Comment