That looks like so much fun...........I don't know what else to say because I just commented on your blog so we will see you in 6 days. Oh and Kace told me I lied to him because he thought you were coming yesterday (friday) instead of next friday. He was very mad and thought I lied to him. sad day :)
It looks like fun and when I was looking at this Dr.Adams who is a urolgist was looking over my shoulder and he saw this picture and he said," I have been there," he went to med school in Hershey.
2 comments:
That looks like so much fun...........I don't know what else to say because I just commented on your blog so we will see you in 6 days. Oh and Kace told me I lied to him because he thought you were coming yesterday (friday) instead of next friday. He was very mad and thought I lied to him. sad day :)
It looks like fun and when I was looking at this Dr.Adams who is a urolgist was looking over my shoulder and he saw this picture and he said," I have been there," he went to med school in Hershey.
Post a Comment