Tuesday, June 10, 2008

It has been a cold Spring


This last Saturday Alex was married to Sterling and these are some pictures at the temple. You can't tell how cold it really was but if you look close you can see goosebumps and purple skin. The wind was blowing and it became even colder. By the afternoon it was a little warmer and I was just fine with a coat on. It was a great day though and we wish Alex and Sterling the best! I don't think they are cold now (they are in Hawaii on their honeymoon) Wish I was some place warm.
We are happy they found each other!!


Carolyn did a great job with the reception.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What cute colors. I like the black and white dresses, and the little girl dresses are very cute as well. I like Carolyn and Jamie's hair color too. Everyone looked very good! And Alex looks just dazzling!

Rachel said...

It was very beautiful and very FREEZING! at least at the reception....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails