okay, so I did. it was swollen all the way shut this morning and really red. So I took him in, but by the time we got there (11 AM) it looked like it did yesterday (go figure) they just said he had an allergic reaction to a bite. It will just gradually go away. Wasted trip and wasted 15 bucks, but oh well, now I won't wonder!
2 comments:
Uh...yeah, so maybe you want to get that checked out.
okay, so I did. it was swollen all the way shut this morning and really red. So I took him in, but by the time we got there (11 AM) it looked like it did yesterday (go figure) they just said he had an allergic reaction to a bite. It will just gradually go away. Wasted trip and wasted 15 bucks, but oh well, now I won't wonder!
Post a Comment