Saturday, June 21, 2008

The Marriott Reunion


We went to the Marriott reunion this weekend up on Monte Cristo. We spent most of our time exploring the property and seeing the improvements that have been made. Into Grandma and Grandpa Shaw's property they have made a new road access and they have it paved to the top of the hill. It looks pretty good! We are now able to get into the property easier.
This is on the property where there is a flat place to camp.
Grandpa taking a rest before he gets back to the mule.
Jessica worried about Mac's driving.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

ahhhh... seeing those quakies made me homesick for the West. Looks like you guys had a pretty good time though.

Rachel said...

It looks like fun...It is beautiful......I hope I get to see it sometime, I mean, nate and I have only been married for 7 years, you think I would have gone to monte by NOW! :)

The Obergs said...

Taylor and I have camped up there quite a few times, so it will be nice to a few upgrades. I'm still waiting for a bathroom, however Taylor always tells me that the world is my bathroom, hahah. It looks like the reunion was fun and I heard lots of good things about the cute puppies. We wish we could have been there

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails