Sunday, October 26, 2008

4th of 4th


Okay I was tagged by Mel to choose the 4th folder of my pictures and then choose the 4th picture in that folder and here is the 4th of the 4th. This is a picture that I scanned of my family so I could fix the picture in the bottom left hand corner. I love my family and it is pretty cool that the picture that would be in the 4th of the 4th would be this one. This is a picture of my sisters and brother and their spouses and of course my Mom and Dad. I tag Jessica, Kristi, Sammy and Crystal. They can tag 4 people of they would like to.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Check out that HAIR...or lack thereof! hahahahaha :)

The Obergs said...

hahahah, I'm laughing at the hair too. You gotta love the 80's. Craig looks just like Bennett in this picture! That is the first time I ever saw any resemblance between those two. How funny, I'm loving this picture. Especially your mushroom cut Donene.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails