I thought I would try this scrapbook page because it was one that was pretty quick to do. I don't know if this will show up on the page or not. Ryan will probably want to tell you more about this but I have to add some of the comments that Kace made. When he came back from looking for the deer with Nate and Ryan, I asked him how big the deer was that they found and he said, " Oh, about 2 inches." I then quizzed him again and he said,"Well maybe it was 4." Then while I was gone Grandma Shaw called and he was watching cartoons and so he answered the phone and told her he had found a "forked horn." I love the comments that come from the mouths of babes.Saturday, November 1, 2008
Fall Colors
I thought I would try this scrapbook page because it was one that was pretty quick to do. I don't know if this will show up on the page or not. Ryan will probably want to tell you more about this but I have to add some of the comments that Kace made. When he came back from looking for the deer with Nate and Ryan, I asked him how big the deer was that they found and he said, " Oh, about 2 inches." I then quizzed him again and he said,"Well maybe it was 4." Then while I was gone Grandma Shaw called and he was watching cartoons and so he answered the phone and told her he had found a "forked horn." I love the comments that come from the mouths of babes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Is shooting it from your own backyard, just as bad as shooting it from the road in your truck!? :)
Kace is too funny. Of course trying to say what Nate and Dad were saying. But his interpretation is priceless.
That's pretty accurate. I am glad he got to go, especially because his dad and grandpa were so excited.
I am glad that I came across your blog. It has been fun to read your stories since I don't get to hear them in YW anymore. I sure do miss you guys being in our ward. This will be a fun way to stay in touch and see your family.
Post a Comment