I hope all of you have a very happy day eating and being with family and loved ones and to all of you that I can't be with on this Thanksgiving day I just want you to know you will be missed and I am very thankful for all of you.Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Happy Thanksgiving
I have a new toy, it's called a cricut machine and it cuts all kinds of shapes like you can't believe. I have had a lot of fun playing with it and decided to make some Thanksgiving place cards so I made one for all who would be at Thanksgiving. After I finished them I wasn't sure how they would stand up by the plate. I found some pumpkin picks,(the ones with the wires in the bottom) I pulled out the wire in the bottom and used some needle nose pliers to make a curly cue to hold the place cards. I think they turned out pretty cute and yes I made skinny turkeys for the girls and fat turkeys for the boys.
I hope all of you have a very happy day eating and being with family and loved ones and to all of you that I can't be with on this Thanksgiving day I just want you to know you will be missed and I am very thankful for all of you.
I hope all of you have a very happy day eating and being with family and loved ones and to all of you that I can't be with on this Thanksgiving day I just want you to know you will be missed and I am very thankful for all of you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Looks very cute, and wish we could be there! Have a Happy Thanksgiving too!!
I was watching on PBS and they had scrapbook memories on there, and I think the lady was using one of those machines, but she took out the blade and put in a marker and it did the same thing, looked really good, and then she put the blade back in and cute around it.
whoops, cut around it
They are very cute.
We missed you too!
I think I will have to steal the picture of the humble pie and do a post for my blog......!
Post a Comment