Saturday, November 29, 2008

Now that Thanksgiving is over...

These pictures are from Saturday when Kace and Tydon came up with Nate to go pheasant hunting up the canyon. Tydon has such a cute pose and knows just what to do when a camera is in front of him. Kace started his gingerbread house but will have to come back up to finish it, he was ready to eat it before it even was put together.

After our Thanksgiving dinner we had to play "Rock band" and it was fun because everyone got involved. I just sang because I am really, really, bad at the drums and the guitar.
Mary and Isaac do quite well and the rest of us just try to keep up.

Mac and Jess and little Millie.


Mac and Isaac posing for the camera, yes Mac is pinching the dogs ears.

Mr. Jones was pretty good at the drums and was getting into quite the rhythm.

This is before all of the food was on my plate. I should have taken an after photo but I was too full to move.
Ready, get set, go, we almost are ready to eat!
Mac had to try the turkey before hand and he had to keep telling us all of the gross parts that the Philippine people eat on a bird. Yes, we are very spoiled and we waste a lot of food.


This was right after we took the turkey out of the roaster it was a little crispy on the top but it was really moist and yummy! WE have so much to be grateful for and it was a great holiday and we are looking forward to the next great holiday, Christmas my favorite.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow I can't believe how big Tydon looks. He does not look like a little boy any more! Everyone looks very good and the turkey as well. :)
So do I sense some favoritsm with the picture on your header!? :) Just kidding. Love ya!

Donene said...

Okay, is that better? you're funny!

Unknown said...

HAHAHAHA...You are so funny!! I really was joking, you could have left it the way it was. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails