Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas can come now




This last Thursday Jessica invited me to go to the Tabernacle Choir Christmas concert and I am so glad that I was able to go. We went with her mom and Lori Heusser, we had fun at Taipan before we went to Salt Lake and then we went to eat and we probably should have found a parking spot before eating. We were in traffic for longer than we wanted to and ended up having to run to the conference center so they wouldn't give our tickets away. When we got into the conference center there were no seats left in our section and we were thinking we wouldn't get any seats at all. We found 4 seats next to the wall and thought, "Oh, great we spent all of this effort to get here and we just got these seats where we won't be able to see anything."
Well we were wrong because the concert was amazing and the sound was perfect and it was a wonderful night. In fact there was a song that the tabernacle choir sang that I thought, if I died it would be all right because I was already in heaven because the sound was so angelic. Thanks Jessica for inviting me now Christmas can come!

We celebrated Ryan's birthday on Friday night and went to eat at Cafe Sabor and then went to Isaac and Mary's to watch Dark Night. It was a late night but it was fun .The night wasn't complete until we had an ice cream cake from Cold Stone.

Happy Birthday Mr. 55!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks very fun and very yummy. Wish we could be there to celebrate!

Rachel said...

YUM, the cake was so good. What a fun night! I don't know about everyone else, but I LOVE Bdays! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails