Wednesday, December 10, 2008

It's someone's Birthday!

This person never wants a big to do about his birthday and if he knew I was telling everyone that it is his birthday he would be embarrassed. But since he doesn't read this very often I am going to tell everyone that it is Ryan's birthday! I can't tell you how much this person means to me and he is the love of my life. Really, life without him would be not worth living, I am so grateful for him and all that he does for me and his family. I know we knew each other in Heaven because when we met the bell's started ringing.

Happy Birthday Mr. Jones you have made my life complete! I love you!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Dad!!! We love you!!

The Obergs said...

What a beautiful wedding picture!

Happy Birthday Ryan!

Rachel said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! We had a great time last night (it always is :) )

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails